Modern slim wallet design in passport sleeve / minimalist travel wallet Over $150,000 in funding on Kickstarter Holds 2-4 cards, cash, international currencies, any type...View full product details
Slim RFID wallet blocking any security threats Durable construction but ultra thin saffiano canvas Holds cash, international currencies, folded in half Pull Tab backside can accommodate...View full product details
Slim RFID wallet blocking any security threats Durable construction but ultra thin saffiano canvas Holds cash, international currencies, folded in half Elastic backside can accommodate...View full product details
first off, it's compact and lightweight like the previous Dash wallets i owned. things that SHOULD be added for the next version:
2.stitch the interior opening better(the cards catch sometimes on the pullout)
3.really tight elastic sides instead of stitching for keeping the cards inside and also to keeping wallet shape.
OTHER THAN THAT, this wallet will be used for a long while
-Nice and slim
- Very functional
- Price is great
- Material doesn't feel high end
-Pull Tab for middle slot feels cheap, like it might break
- Build quality seems meh
1st time dash wallet buyer here. I really really like the wallet (having searched for 1 which meets my needs) and think it's an almost perfect product but for 2 flaws which will make me think twice before committing to a 2nd dash wallet for myself
What I like about it:
1. The feel of the material
2. The pullout tab and the cards that fan out really easily
3. You can put a tile slim (tracking device) inside and it still works (would have been a deal breaker for me if it didn't)
The 2 things that would make me think twice about buying another Dash wallet:
1. The notes under the band are able to slide around pretty easily. I've got 8 notes in the photo. Wondered if a more secure fit could have been achieved by either a tighter band or a surface with more friction
2. The stitches came apart! (see photo). I haven't overloaded the wallet. The photo shows about 7 cards which is reasonable. Not sure if it's a design fault or a manufacturing defect for this batch but it's quite a bummer.
If these 2 issues can be fixed, you've got a life-long dash wallet fan here.
I really like the look and feel of the wallet. It really fits everything as promised. My only gripe about it is the pull tab compartment, there is excess fabric where the cards get stuck when you pull the the tab. It doesn't work as smooth as it could.
Subscribe for 20% off your first order!